Top 3 things you love about your home
1. Oodles of period character.
2. Tranquil roof garden
3. Great entertaining space in the kitchen dining room which opens out onto the shady back garden
Three things we love about the area.
1. Curzon cinema and cafes at the end of the street
2. Quiet neighbourhood yet close to the Hoxton hustle and bustle
3. Excellent public transport links
1. Why are you selling? Have retired to rural Dorset and the property is currently let.
2. What’s the area like? You can walk to:- an endless choice of restaurants, coffee shops, bars, 3 local cinemas, Barbican arts centre, Old street tube, Liverpool st for Stansted and the Elizabeth line, gym and swim at Ironmonger row baths and Shoreditch park, and Columbia road flower market.
3. What is parking like? On street residents parking usually available in Buttesland street.
4. Is there bike storage? Room for one in the hall, or in the back garden.
5. How busy is the road, is it quiet at night? Buttesland street is a quiet one way residential street.
6. I’m currently working from home, how does that work in this property? The ground floor living room at the back makes an excellent workspace. If the weeping birch tree gets too distracting the internal shutters can be raised.
7. What’s the internet like? Excellent, but best check with tenants. The house is Category 5 ethernet cabled throughout.
8. What’s the boiler like? Veissman combi boiler installed in 2021 and delivers plenty of hot water.
9. Are we able to do any work/extensions? Immediate neighbours have both extended to the rear.
Service Charge: NA
Ground Rent: NA
Council Tax: Hackney Band E – £2,042.44 per annum
EPC: Rated D (Potential B)