Free Valuation

Get Instant Valuation

Property Valuation Services

If you’re planning to move, looking to release equity to invest or simply want to know more about the value of your home, We can assist you by providing advice on price. If you’d want Harper Willis Group to sell your house, we’ll assist you in arranging video and photography, post your property on the internet and start contacting our buyer databases. Many buyers are searching for their next house.

When it comes time to sell your house, it’s best to use Harper Willis Group as your choice, as we’re confident that you will be delighted with our accurate, nationwide appraisal of properties for free.

Our local property valuers can give you an accurate price estimate and appraisals based on current market trends, demand from buyers, and our knowledge of selling similar properties in the region, guidance on ways to increase the estimated value of your property, and also information about how we can help you find the most competitive price in the timeframe that suits your needs.

As part of applying for probate, you need to value the money, property and possessions (‘estate’) of the person who’s died. Valuations for probate are legally required by HM Revenue and Customs in order to establish the value of a property as part of a deceased person’s estate.

You don’t need to value the estate straight away after someone dies, but the valuation must reflect the market value at the time of death. There are only deadlines if the estate owes Inheritance Tax.

A property valuation is needed to provide reliable information on the worth of the property and is especially useful to avoid situations where an individual or entity is charged much higher or lower taxes than they should be liable for. The market value of the property is a crucial component when calculating the capital gains tax on a property. HMRC require you to arrange for the valuation of the property. They strongly recommend that you use a professional surveyor because they’ll make sure the valuation is as accurate as possible.

Often the matrimonial home has to be valued as part of the divorce or separation. A report will need to be prepared by an RICS Registered Valuer who will determine the market value of the property in question. The valuation can be undertaken on behalf of one of the parties, or alternatively, both parties can jointly instruct a Chartered Surveyor to undertake a valuation of the property.


Get accurate house valuations and find out how much your property is worth to sell with Harper Willis Group today!

Free Instant Online Valuation

Property Type