TwelveTrees Park is a very exciting, large regeneration project by Berkeley Homes in West Ham, set over 26 acres with exceptional transport links to get anywhere in the City. This fabulous new development focuses on bringing together sustainability, green open spaces and a sense of community for its residents. Over 3800 new homes will be built, surrounded by luscious greenery, intimate courtyards/gardens, water features, a seasonal market and a community hub.
TwelveTrees Park has now launched the first phase of the development. Evergreen Point is an incredible 33 storey tower, which will offer unrivalled views of the London skyline and includes 205 private apartments. Evergreen point offers a stunning collection of contemporary one bedroom suites, as well as one, two and three bedroom apartments and penthouses, with high specification luxury interiors, designed by Johnson Ribolla. Residents of Evergreen Point will be just minutes from the brand new entrance to West Ham station, and have access to the private resident’s gym, modern business lounge, cosy residents lounge, 24 hour concierge, luxurious screening room, and a 4 ½ acre WIFI enabled park. As Berkeley Homes continues to develop and improve the area throughout the next 13 years, property analysts are predicting property prices to grow significantly. First completions for this exciting new development are set for Q4 2023.
Why buy at TwelveTrees Park)
– Large regeneration scheme in an area marked for growth.
– Over 250,000sq ft of flexible retail and commercial space
– Focusing on sustainability by bringing people, nature and wildlife together
– New Community Hub making it easier for residents to meet one another
– Creating a new destination for people to enjoy greenspace and socialise
– 55% of the site is dedicated to open, green, landscaped gardens
– One of the best connected developments in London, with 5 transport lines overlapping at West Ham
– 3 minutes by tube to Westfield Stratford and the Olympic Park
– Located between Canary Wharf and Stratford, ideally placed for commuting to the City.
– Strong demand from renters due to excellent transport links and the quality of a Berkeley home.
– High rental yields expected
– 12 of the top 100 universities in the UK are within 30 minutes travel time from TwelveTrees Park
– 2 of the top 10 Universities in the world are in close proximity
– Wi-Fi-enabled 4.5 acre linear park.
– Resident facilities include a 24-hour concierge, gymnasium, residents’ lobby, business lounge and screening room
– Approximately 105,000 people work in Canary Wharf which is set to double in the next 10 years (just minutes from TwelveTrees Park)
– Ease of global access with 4 main airports in close proximity, City Airport being just 10mins away
Twelvetrees Park London E16